These two "Tree of Life" Pomegranate Murals are incredible pieces of timeless tile design--perfect for a kitchen backsplash, fireplace mantle, or tiled entryway.
Custom designs like these are made-to-order, unique and require about 6-8 weeks of painstaking expert craftsmanship to create.Here's a few tips to help with your mural design:
- Match the mural's scale and shape to the surrounding area.
- Use a square mural for a square space.
- The mural should "fit nicely" into the area. Don't forget about Goldilocks and the three bears: not too big, not too small, it should "feel" just right!
- Use some of the mural's colors in field tile that surround it.
- Try adding a border or "picture frame" to the mural using an accent color from the mural.
- Surround the "artwork" with a "matte" of tile. Use a neutral color from the mural. Use smaller "dots" like 2"x2" for more texture. Use larger formats up to 6"x6" for a more traditional look; but place them "on point" to "set off" the mural.
- Make it unique and make it yours! It's your space: choose a design that matches your sense of style!