- You may use colored or white grout. If you decide to use colored grout we recommend that it be a color that is the same, or lighter than the lightest color used in the pattern.
- The grout should be fluid enough to completely fill the joints.
- Apply the grout with a rubber float or with a rubber squeegee, always moving diagonally across the joints.
- Any excess grout should be removed with a damp cloth or sponge before it dries.
- If tiles are installed before construction is finished make sure you protect them appropriately by covering them with a large piece of cloth, fabric or a tarp.
Complete Cement Tile Installation Guidelines
You can download a PDF version of the complete installation, maintenance, and care procedures from our site:
Installation, Maintenance, and Care of Cement Tile [67 KB]